Entitled 'THE NATURAL WORLD'. Date: APRIL 27th 2019, to be judged by Simon King. Prize: Zeiss Terra 10x32 binoculars.
Display and judging will take place at the 'Bird and Wildlife Fair', Focus Optics Ltd., Church Lane, Corley, Coventry. CV7 8BA
Tel.: 01676 540501; e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Maximum of 2 entries per person at £2.00 per entry. Payment by cash, card or cheque; if paying via the website please use the 'Cardstream' option, not 'Paypal'.
2. Printed, mounted images only; maximum photo size: A4 / 12"x8", excluding mount. Please note, as the mounts will be used to display the pictures they could be slightly marked, but no damage should occur to the photos.
3. All entries must be labelled with name and address of entrant applied to the reverse of the mount.
4. All pictures must be supplied to Focus Optics before 5pm on Thursday April 25th. 2019. No late entries will be included in the competion.
Collection of entries is the responsibility of entrants.
5. Entry forms are downloadable from our website (www.focusoptics.eu).
6. The judge's decision is final. The prize will be presented on the day, but if not possible, the winner will be contacted to arrange delivery of the prize.
7. Focus Optics Ltd reserve the right to make use of the images supplied for advertising or display purposes.
8. The prize is a set of Zeiss Terra 10x32 binoculars (value £410, courtesy of Carl Zeiss Ltd and Focus Optics Ltd.)