Featuring wide field optics for easier location and tracking, ED glass objectives for brighter, sharper images and a micro hinge body for even better grip, the Natura BGA ED delivers benchmark quality, optical performance and ergonomics for its price point.
Aimed squarely at the enthusiast looking for a lightweight robust and reliable ED field glass, Natura BGA ED delivers high resolution images with almost no visible CA. The compact optical system means the 8x42 and 10x42 stand just over 14cm (5 1/2”) tall and deliver superb balance and control in the hand.
• Compact, lightweight roof prism design with micro hinge body
• Textured rubber armour
• Nitrogen waterproof construction
• ED, fully multi-coated optical system with ‘PC’ phase corrected prisms and Oasis prism coating
• Long eye relief eyepieces giving full field of view for glasses wearers
• Wide wheel focusing with integrated rhs dioptre adjuster
• 3-stage alloy retractable eyecups
• Close focus to 2.2m (8x32), 2.5m (8/10x42)
• Tripod adapter socket
• 30 year guarantee
Natura BGA ED binoculars are supplied in a soft case with rainguard, neoprene strap and rubber objective lens covers.